Widespread end uses of Ammonium lauryl sulfate, growth in the home care, personal care, construction, and agriculture sector, stringent regulating policies regarding use of conventional surfactants, extensive research and constant innovation are some of the factors driving the Ammonium lauryl sulfate market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Ammonium lauryl sulfate Market was valued at USD 19.07 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 29.73 billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 5.1%. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the Ammonium lauryl sulfate market. Ammonium lauryl sulfate market is expected to gain traction due to the heavy surge of demand driven by the parallel growth of end user industries like home care, building and construction, pharmaceuticals and many more. The personal care and home care industry in recent years has witnessed tremendous growth owing to the rising population, increasing per capita income of people and rising standard of living in the Asia-Pacific region.
The growth of Ammonium lauryl sulfate market is expected to be restrained due to environmental concerns rising all over the world. Governments have enforced strict emission and safety norms. Constant research and development activities are being funded the companies to continually overcome this challenge, to roll out innovations and products which help them capture the majority of the market. It is expected that bio-based Ammonium lauryl sulfate would diversify the application segments and help in growing the market further.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2134
Top Companies: AkzoNobel, BASF, DowDuPont, Evonik, Clariant, Schärer + Schläpfer AG, Goulston Technologies, Inc., Sino-Japan Chemical Co. Ltd, Bendale Chemicals, Stepan Company, Vance Group Ltd., Unitop Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., G International, Inc., Desmet Ballestra.
Key Companies in the market include:
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate market is growing at a CAGR of 6% in Asia-Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 4.9% and 5.3% CAGR, respectively.
- Parallel growth in the construction and agriculture segment due to rising worldwide population and increasing demand is expected to grow the Ammonium lauryl sulfate market further.
- Pharmaceutical segment is expected to grow due to rampant diseases and improving healthcare facilities across the globe.
- Oil and Gas industry has extensive use of Ammonium lauryl sulfate and is also on the rise due to the constant increase in demand for non-renewable fuels. This would help anionic surfactant market expand further.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anionic-surfactants-market
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate
- Sodium laureth sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sarcosinate
- Sodium myreth sulfate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Liquid soap and shampoo
- Detergents and homecare cleaning
- Disinfectant hygiene liquid
- Baby care
End-use Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Personal care and cosmeceuticals
- Home care
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2134
Key questions covered in the global Ammonium lauryl sulfate market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Ammonium lauryl sulfate market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Ammonium lauryl sulfate market growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Ammonium lauryl sulfate market?
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2134
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Browse More Reports:
NPK Fertilizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/npk-fertilizers-market
Offshore Mooring Systems Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Spray Adhesives Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spray-adhesives-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs